Oct 17, 2013

NOTD: Pokari no. B 72 and Bichun no. 11

So I just got my nails done yesterday and I wanted to do a darker color. So I finally got Pokari in the shade black on my nails and top it of with the Bichun glitter polish on my accent finger. I really like it because it is almost Halloween and I wanted something dark and black and I got it.
This is what my nails looks like:


I got it at my local fair for Rp.3000 ($0.03). The glitter itself is so gorgeous and I really like it, but the consistency is so thick and it is a little bit hard to put on so I have to add some nail polish remover to make it thin.


I use the Pokari no. B 72 which is black as a base color to make the glitter itself pop. I got it at Stroberi which is my local accessories store for Rp.6000 ($0.06).

The black and the gold glitter really make a great combination and make my nails look more glorious! 

Shown above: Pokari no. B 72 - 2 coats + Bichun no. 11 - 2 coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio