Apr 14, 2017

All New Pink And Pixie

Hello guys.

It's been a long long time since I post something on this blog. HEHE. Forgive me.

Ok, I don't know how to explain this to you guys, but I am an 18 years old teenager who always change her mind and always have a mood swings for like every second.

On 2013 when I created this blog, I was so determined that I want to keep posting like every week for this blog. At that time, I really love makeup and skincare and all that stuff, because I watch a lot of beauty videos. Now, I think I am more mature and old enough to once again make a commitment to myself that I will start writing again.

Actually writing is not my talent at all, but I like to share things with you guys. And also, I am now in college in Taiwan, so that means I am away from my family. If you guys don't know, I am from Indonesia and now I am living in Taiwan for school. I think it's pretty cool to study abroad.

With that being said, I decided to share all my journeys here in Taiwan as I always go travelling here and explore with you guys. I love taking pictures, I love flowers and basically all that pretty things in life.

I hope you will come along with me and support me through my journeys.

With Love,
Camilla.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio