Apr 14, 2017

Land Of Buddha And Butterflies

Hello guys.

Today I want to share with you my journey to Maolin Butterfly Valley and Fo Guang Shan Buddha Museum. I know, the name is so long. I went there I think on Nov 2016 with my friends. It was an international student event to see the butterflies. Oh, and by the way, it was located in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. I live in Tainan, so if you see on the map, I live in the south area of Taiwan and Kaohsiung is below my city, Tainan.

We went there by bus and it was like an hour drive until we arrived there.
While we were there, there were actually like an opening ceremony event to welcome the butterflies. Sounds so interesting right? There were dancers that wore a really beautiful costumes represent the butterflies and it was sooo pretty.
Actually, while we were there, we can't really see the butterflies. Well we saw it but we couldn't be able to take a picture of it, because they were so energetic so they flew around. So yeah I'm so sorry guys that I couldn't show you.

As you can see, Maolin has a really good spot for taking pictures. Filled with natures and trees and it was actually like hiking, well not really that high but you know what I mean. It was like in a hill, so we have to kind of go uphill a little bit.

Also as I remembered it was a little bit hot there, because it wasn't really winter yet at that time. But it was sunny.
Ok. after that, we also went to Fo Guang Shan Buddha Museum. It was the same, going uphill and actually a lot tiring because that place is so big. Like I couldn't even travel all the places there. I think I was just travelling 1/3 of it. Well my friend helped to take pictures there so you guys can see the beauty of it.


This Buddha statue is located so far away at the back of the museum. There, we can donate some money and write our names and it will show on the monitor. It was really cool. Then the Buddha will tell you what's the meaning of your action.

As you can see there, Buddha will tell you through the light that you can see on your hands. It was so cool.

I think it was the biggest Buddha Museum that I have ever visited.


And that's all for my journey today. I am so sorry to you that it wasn't the best and I don't have a lot of pictures showing you guys the places. Well I am trying to be better and better every day, so you guys have to definitely stay tune for more of my journeys.

Toodles,
Camilla.




1 comment:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio