Apr 19, 2017

Let's Go See The Sakura!


Spring is here!!!

Well, maybe it's not spring anymore because the weather here in Tainan is super hot like summer.
The sun is coming, flowers are blooming, and the wind is flowing around. Because I pretty much done with the cold weather in the winter, so my friends and I decided that we want to welcome the spring by seeing the sakura. I know, it's not Japan, but Taiwan also has sakura haha luckily I don't have to go to Japan to see it.

Well, basically it was located in Chiayi, above Tainan where I live. As usual, we took the train to Chiayi for an hour and then we took the bus to the Ali Mountain that have the sakura in it lol. People here call it Alishan. Ali is the name of the mountain and "shan" in chinese means mountain. You get my point right?

white sakura
pink sakura


























The trip to the mountain was pretty much so tiring because the road was like a roller coaster ride and made me wanna puke. But, luckily I could get trough that. Thank God. The weather there was so cold. It was 8℃. Yes. Cold right? I could even make a smoke out of my mouth when I was breathing or talking haha lol. And also when I was taking pictures, my leg was shaking because of the cold weather ehe. You can imagine how cold it was. But it was sunny. When I was there, the sakura was so popular. So many people stood below the trees and took pictures for hours. Yea, because it was pretty. I get that. Same thing happen to me. I took pictures, hundreds of 'em. Well I came from Indonesia so it was definitely my first time to see the sakura. I tell you guys it was so beautiful. They have the pink and the white sakura. So pretty. The mountain is so huge. Like I couldn't even feel my feet anymore. Well I was wearing an ankle boots hehe. It's for the sake of the picture lol. But I changed to flip flops anyways.

me posing

me posing (2)
Well, it was an interesting trip for me. I hope I can visit them again next year with my family.
And you guys should go to. Come and visit Taiwan!


Xoxo.
Camilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio